[Rant] A fan of 5 Membered Dong Bang Shin Ki

 
Hello, I am a Fan of 5 membered TVXQ. 
Yeah my favorite band is gone. 
But I don't hate 2 membered TVXQ and JYJ. 
My Bias is Kim Jaejoong.

Today I just came to realized that I am a fan of old Dong Bang Shin Ki. Not even the recent DBSK or JYJ. Of course I love 5 of them individually. But the old TVXQ is the one who makes me fall in love with them. None of duo TVXQ and JYJ can actually beat the old TVXQ (in my heart). You must been thinking the member of the old TVXQ is duo TVXQ and JYJ, they are still on the roll then you should still love them and support them like before. But it wasn't what I mean.

I am a fan of original TVXQ. I will always prefered the original form of TVXQ.

For the last 4 years I feel like I need to love the splited group because I love the members not only the group and as their fans, I need to support the splited group as well as the solos. But now I just realized, Just because I love original form of TVXQ and also the members, it doesn't mean I need to love the splited groups.

I don't hate duo TVXQ and JYJ. It's just doesn't feel like I am belong to there.

So now I think I can say "I am a fan of 5 membered TVXQ and my favorite band is gone already." without feeling bad. Cause for me, I am belong to a band TVXQ that gone since 2009.
So now.. 10 anniversary of DBSK debut.. hm.. Which DBSK? DBSK5 is gone and Duo DBSK only actually on the roll only for almost 3 years. but people are saying, since the 3 left, so the other two keeping DBSK going and DBSK always there, never gone. It's just the meant for me are different.

Sorry for my random rant. Hope someone will understand my rant and my feeling.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you totally. I agree with every single word here because this is exactly how I've been feeling..

    ReplyDelete