Strange Tohoshinki Album Cover in Jakarta

 

Today I went to a mall in Jakarta... and found some Tohoshinki album that I think are original by Indonesian label record. but it turns out......... very strange and weird.. No.. I don't buy them.. I found it weird...

How Heart , Mind and Soul cover looks like

How Five in the Black cover looks like 

And what I found earlier today 

I was confused wht the cover are weird like that :p
The other albums are okay like Best Selection 2010, TONE and TIME..
Just these two are strange..
It's not like I never saw pirated DVD of TOHOSHINKI.. like the cover and the inside (the song) are different.. (example : TIME DVD Tour with JYJ songs inside lol)
Just never thought the CD also a pirated CD..... such a heart break.....
Okay.. that's it.. bye~

3 comments:

  1. It's official actually. Indonesian licensed from Indo Semar Sakti. Indo Semar Sakti has been releasing the Indonesian version of Tohoshinki/TVXQ albums, but limited release only.

    How much is the Five in the Black album? I want it~ :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The CDs are official. But beware with the DVDs. A lot of them are China version, well we can say they are 'bootleged'. Like you said, with strange tracklist hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I ever seen the original licensed CD of Tohoshinki and the cover exactly looks like the original one. These two doesn't looks right. I think it is not the licensed CDs. you can see the cover is really strange. My cousing has the FITB one and the cover doesn't cut like this. Just becareful cause I think some are pirated.

    And I think I have the china DVD version for old concert and they are GREAT. but recently the tracklist wasn't right haha..

    and the CD are Rp 75,000 :)

    for safety, buy them in duta suara or something like that... not random music store haha XD

    ReplyDelete