Fall for Another 'Extra' in K-POP


I admit that I fall for another guy in K-pop other than Kim Jaejoong who has been my ultimate bias since 2008. I never wavered to stanning another person outside of TVXQ/JYJ, it's just my attention only for them. I do watch another group in between and found some people are cute but not until I feel I want to stan this group/person. Call it Group-breakup-trauma, the split of TVXQ really hit me hard so I can say I am not open for another break up group.
I Love Miss A tho, I have been watching their song for every comeback, their song are good. And again I only following their promotion stage in music show. Too bad the group also gone (I assume?) since Jia left JYP.

Ever since Jaejoong enlisting, I left nothing to watch or to follow :P
Little news of him in army life and his album takes a year to released. But he is going back soooon.. I cannot wait for 30th December!!

In the mean time I watch various BTOB variety show and their humor are suitable to my taste (I found other group that are hilarious but not my taste). I know BTOB since Thriller era, at that time I love WOW and hate Thiller so much (now becoming my fav song lol). Even since that my eyes keep seeing Changsub although I don't know his name or more like their name XD

I reminded of BTOB existence because of "Who Are You?" which stared by Sung Jae, the cute handsome dork. Ever since then I watch their bunch of variety show (I am happy to have bunch video to watch) and find this extra creature aka Changsub so actractive. He might not be the visual member in the group but he is so charming on stage and super cute yet manly behind the stage.


Name : Lee Chang Sub
BOD : Sowon, February 26th, 1991
Position : Lead Singer

I know I always have a soft spot for someone who are dork. Like Heechul and Onew. Now it's time for Changsub, he is a good singer. His voice color that differentiate him and others. The Soulful singing I may say. He is able to bringing the beautiful part of the song like when it's his part you gotta melting with his voice.


I was wondering why Changsub caught my attention so much and thinking many reason. First I love tender voice like angel-ish voice, second my ideal type is fair skin person and third a dork. LMAO
Changsub passed those category already.


Changsub personality is like an Onion, many layers to peel. He has so many side that you may found in him. The line "Tak kenal maka tak sayang" apply on him.. Normaly people will stanning Sungjae but once you deep-know BTOB, you will see why there are so many Melodys has Changsub as a bias wrecker

BTOB member choose him as someone different on and off stage. Behind the stage you may found him sleeping (like everywhere,everytime, even in loud places) and yet when he is on stage, his energy overflowing. He is a serious one on stage. The maknae line said he is the scary hyung while training and in early BTOB days he is the one who command the member to start practice LOL.

His personality is caring and manly. Have I told you that I don't fall for manly people because they usually bluffing out their manliness or too manly to the extend they were a little bit a mess? (I like someone who has this gentle feel). Changsub manliness in a quiet manners. He has the oppa responsibility probably because he has a younger sister.

In the reality show he has shown us how he defend his fans from her annoying boyfriend (this is a hidden camera) and in the recent reality show Law of the Jungle, he was trying hard to fishing 7 fish in mongolia and become the only one who bought food for the day and how he take care of the fire for the byungman who sleep outside of the shelter. There was one time in their concert or fanmeeting (I am not so sure) he suddenly staring intensely to the fans infront of him and ask whether she was okay beause she looks sick.

 



If you watch BTOB show like behind the scene or The beat or MSC you may see Changsb and Sungjae bickering until there was a time they got punished by wearing this band to tie their hands together so they will go everywhere side by side LOL They may say you are ugly, saying I hate you & giving a disgusting expression to each other but they actually close. Sungjae said that Changsub is a typical older brother that he want to have and Changsub value Sungjae so much. Sungjae help Changsub character in variety show, that makes him shine to what he is now XD


Okay If I want to write A to Z about Changsub, 1 post isn't enough....
So I am gonna end here :P

I Love BTOB bonds and hoping what happened to TVXQ won't apply because I cannot waste another great group :)


PS: all gif are not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment