Ibizatan Instagram Photo of DBSK



It's started my curiousity about this ibizatan guy in insta that Jaejoong followed adn it's LOCKED! So after a few days, my request got accepted so I start seeing around. He is the owner (I think) of tanning shop named IBIZA. So I start wondering 'but Jaejoong never got tanning except for mirotic'. so I scrolling expecting some selca him and Jaejoong but instead found Yunho. LOL It's old already... . so I keep scrolling to his old photos.. and after a few photos I think they know since DBSK. You can see the reason above XD

August 17th 2012



May 2nd 2012




May 1st 2012

April 1st 2012

March 2th 2012


March 26th 2012



Ibiza DJ with Dongbangshinki Catch me properties anyone? :D

And yes.. no picture of Jaejoong so far haha

and there are Junsu and Yunho in Ibizast official website!





Instagram photos



No comments:

Post a Comment