SM tentative Group 'Four Season'

 

Heechul Interview

I have talked bout this before but we had a tentative team with Yunho and Jaejoong and Kangin..
The team name was "Four Seasons" with one person being spring and another summer....

I was a terrible dancer.. but Yunho was a great dancer. So I would dance with Yunho with my shoe off, like *imitating super powerful dance move that he can* So i danced like my bones were gonna break..

I really hate doing physical things... but I danced so hard all night..
If four of us have a fight, we act like we will never talk to each other again..

The company created all these teams for practice.. Our team had the strongest spirit/aura and we'd never be intimidated by anyone.. and talk really well.. the four of us were pretty good looking.. and Jaejoong sang really well.. and yunho danced well and Kangin talked really well..

But if we have a fight, we'd break things.

MC: What would you fight about?
Very small things. We had a sed budget for food and we'd be eating pork cutlets.. we'd eat this much and eat more cutlets and if one person takes a piece..

"hey! Why are you taking my cutlet!!"
"hyung!! I'm just taking one!!"
and the other person from the side would go "Why do you fight over things like this?" and "can't you be quiet?" and the four of us would throw things and fight and after 5 minutes, we'd make up again..

MC: Did you know then that you'd all be so successful?

We didn't. We just likes being trainees together. We just likes hanging out together.. the four of us.. it was really fun.

now Uknow Yunho and Hero Jaejoong.... now Uknow Yunho is DBSK's Leader, right? but he used to be our youngest. he was so cute and full of aegyo.. now he is so manly.

MC: Who was the leader then?
Kangin was the leader. I was the oldest.. but the company said that if I were the leader.. I wouldn't pay any attention to the team and it would break up.. but we really an extra ordinary team.. We were a team that broke things whenever we fought..





1 comment: